A high power cut dedicated shear for demolition and scrap processing where the geometry of the jaws have been carefully calculated to achieve the ultimate cutting power for its weight. The attachment also offers full ram protection, increased speed and jaw jam prevention.
High cutting force
Inverted ram for full protection
360° endless rotation
Jaw alignment regulator
Replaceable cutting edges
Speed valve – optional
Such intricate care and attention to detail has been expended that even the geometry of the construction has been carefully calculated. The cutting force is optimized by creating maximum leverage power at the point where the most force is required. The point where the most force is required for cutting metal is hugely different to that point when crushing concrete. This is why a shear and a pulveriser cannot be incorporated into the same attachment and achieve optimum performance in both.
The 4TÉ CapStone Dedicated Shear has:
• Tremendously high cutting force!
• Optimized cutting force through the geometry of the construction.
• Increased power to weight ratio, more power/reduced weight.
Along with an optimum cutting force comes the much desired benefit of speed. All flow restrictions have been eliminated right from the excavator to the ram producing a remarkably fast cycle time for a dedicated shear.
Check out the features below:
• Extremely large ports through rotary coupling with significantly less resistance to achieve higher flow.
• Epecial bespoke speed valve installed.
• Earge internal bore hydraulic piping through to ram.
• Oil circuit without backpressure.
Maintenance plays a crucial part in demolition efficiency – all our 4TÉ CapStone series attachments are designed with ease of maintenance in mind, reducing downtime and ensuring the product works harder for you.
• Replaceable cutting blades which can also be rotated to gain maximum use.
• Improved piercing tip mounting, unscrewable (not welded).
• Alignment adjuster fi tted to tighten up the tolerance of the flex of the moving jaw as it wears over time as required.
• No ram bleeding required.
Included in the design of this attachment are many little details, each contributing big benefits to the easy handling of this attachment. The saddle mounting has been placed at an angle for versatility whilst working at height or on the fl oor.
• Reduced net weight.
• Optimized load centre.
• Bevelled saddle mounting for kinematics.
Our products are not just designed to perform brilliantly, but are also build to last.
• Wear parts made of highly wear resistant casting.
• Special wide pivot bearing to reduce flex between jaws.
• Inverted ram to reduce vulnerability of chrome.
• Harder rod chrome.
• Better designed locking mechanism for wearparts.
• Ram rod and eye are one piece for strength.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
"It’s a cracking piece of kit, wish I had known about them before. The amount of times I’m doing deep drainage, 5m deep, I used to use a ram axe with men down, but this is far better! Just put it on the end of a 360 or a backhoe. It’s brilliant!" Hired a compactor plate.North Midland Construction
"Fantastic that breaker! and the service. It's pretty tough concrete we're on here and it just smashed through it. The guy who delivered it was very diligent and trapped the breaker in for overnight, I really appreciate things like that. It was thoughtful."
Hired a breaker for a 13 tonner.
“Your kit is bang on, you’re onsite in a couple of hours. I don’t know anyone else that’ll come out 5 o’clock on a Friday night. Your secretary is polite, I get put straight through to the rental manager. All your onsite staff are polite. We’ve dealt with you for many a year.”
Hired a breaker for a 30 tonner.