A super effective compaction tool to speed up the backfill process in deep
drainage, deep excavations, pipelines, forming embankments etc. A must for the professional civil engineer! Compaction is achievable in unfavourable
weather conditions or where traction is almost impossible as the attachment is guided by the machine arm. No loss of attachment as a result of trench side collapsing.
• Compactors to fit Back Hoe Loaders and excavators from 4-30 tonnes.
• Non-return valve-protects against damage caused by unavoidable back pressure.
• Cross-line relief valve – Takes the stress off the motor allowing unforced momentum slow down. Self-lubricating bearing to save grease.
• Hoses favourably positioned inside housing to reduce vulnerability.
• Compacts in lifts from 2-6 feet.
• Guaranteed compaction
• Superior performance.
• No more settlement!