The 4TÉ Non-Rotating Pulveriser is developed for the separating of reinforced concrete. It represents a huge improvement from the conventional mechanical pulveriser – its power is astounding!
A huge amount of intricate care and attention to detail has been utilised in the design of this attachment, to the point that even the geometry of the construction has been carefully calculated to ensure optimisation of the crushing force by creating maximum leverage power at the point where the most force is required. The point where the most force is required for crushing concrete is hugely different to that point when cutting metal.
This is why a shear and a pulveriser cannot be incorporated
into the same attachment and achieve optimum performance
• Tremendously high crushing force!
• Optimized crushing force through the geometry of the construction
• Increased power to weight ratio, more power/reduced weight
TO SEND A REQUEST FOR US TO GET IN TOUCH OR FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 0113 244 0244 OR EMAIL SALES@MOUNTMACHINERY.COM
Our products are not just designed to perform brilliantly, but are
also built to last.
• Wear parts made of highly wear resistant casting
• New robust protection for the ram
• Harder rod chrome
• Better designed locking mechanism for wear parts
• Ram rod and eye are one piece for lasting strength
• New form locking innovative construction
• Reduced risk of fractures in construction
• Extremely high flow accommodation